SUPPORT DURING COVID-19
To stop the spread but at the same time to continue our mission, we made some changes to our way of working.
WHAT WE DO
- At the end of all days, shuttle, MTB as well as all gears we rent (helmets, kneepads, etc…) are cleaned first inside and outside and subsequently sanitized with specific products.
- Our guides and instructors will always respect the safety distance of at least 2 meters.
- The uplifts with the shuttle will be limited to only 4 bikers per trip.
- Before having any contact with our equipment (e.g. payments with POS) we will always ask you to clean your hands with our disinfectant gel.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
- Gloves and mask are mandatory for all of you during uplifts; those who do not have them cannot unfortunately take advantage of our services.
- Even if you are part of the same family, do not ask us to use the shuttle beyond the limit of 4 bikers per trip.
- Pretend that our operators use the mask during non-sporting activities.
All other provisions regarding the terms of service and the behaviour and safety rules remain valid, which we invite you to read